New Shoes Now in:
- Inov-8 X-Talon 225
- Topo HydroVenture – waterproof and a great fit!
- Hoka Speed Instinct 2
- Salomon S Lab Sense SG 6
- Salomon S Lab Amphib
- Altra Hiit XT
- Altra Timp Trail
- Altra Lone Peak 3.5
- Inov-8 Park Claw 275
- Inov-8 Trail Roc 270
- Salomon Sense Ride
- Hoka Stinson ATR 4 – Hoka’s widest trail shoe
- Search #NewTrailShoes for our Instagram pictures of cool new trail shoes
Other New Stuff:
- Run Magnolia Ts and Longsleeves!
- UltrAspire Lumen 220 and Lumen 100
- Altra Gloves, Arm Warmers, Calf Sleeves
- DryMax: The Walmsley Sock
- Ultimate Direction Hardrocker 2017 vest
- Altra 4pt Gaiters (for use with Lone Peak 3.5 and Olympus 2.5)
- Muir Energy Gel – higher calorie, real food gels
- Top7Trail 5th Anniversary edition
- August Top7Trail
- Sizzling7 Best selling shoes year-to-date
- 7questions interview with Kaytlyn Gerbin
- Run data junkies can now join our Team7Hills Strava Club
- 11/4 an evening with Team RunRun!!
- Heather Anderson completes the triple crown of hiking–for the second time!! only the 2nd woman ever to accomplish this!! PCT, AT, and CDT (continental divide trail) through-hiked all 2 times
- Kaytlyn Gerbin wins the Cascade Crest 100! Matt Urbanski finishes 2nd in men’s race. Seth Wolpin PR’d Cascade Crest after running the Wonderland Trail the weekend before!
- Adam Hewey finishes the HardRock 100 miler–again!! He’s our resident Hardrocker!!
- Seth Wolpin and Ultrapedestrian Ras completed the Harvey Manning Challenge over the 4th of July!
- Kaytlyn Gerbin runs smart at Western States and claims 4th lady home! Top ten at this race is HUGE!
- Matt Urbanski scorns the trail and takes to the road to run the 2017 Boston Marathon (2:39:13)
- Kaytlyn Gerbin wins the Gorge Waterfalls 100k earning a Golden Ticket into 2017’s Western States 100
- Paige Pattillo finishes 2nd at Gorge Waterfalls 100k also earning her way into the Big Dance!!
- Heather Anderson, Adam Lint, and Seth Wolpin all officially finish one loop at the Barkley Marathons
- Keith Laverty finishes 9th at Chuckanut 50k and Masazumi is first Masters male for the 2nd year in a row.
- Wednesday Night- 7:30pm
- Saturday Morning – 8:30am *some Saturdays we will meet earlier and carpool to trails elsewhere
- First Sunday of Every Month – 10am with Seattle Green Lake Running Group
- Third Tuesday of Every Month: Territory Run Sunrise Run Seattle (Time varies dependant on sunrise)