New Shoes Now in:
- Altra Cayd
- Altra Vali
- Altra Commute
- Saucony Peregrine 8
- Topo Runventure 2
- Topo Magnifly 2 – 25mm stack, zero drop, wide –amazing!
- Hoka Challenger 4
- Hoka Speedgoat 2 – New Colors!
- Altra Superior 3.5
- Search #NewTrailShoes for our Instagram pictures of cool new trail shoes
Other New Stuff:
- Sale Clothing Rack is up! Some great deals!
- 2018 Tribute To The Trails Calendar is Now Available!!
- Altra Compression socks and regular socks
- New Men’s and women’s shop Ts
- UltrAspire Lumen 220, 115C, Lumen 100 W
- Altra 4pt Gaiters (for use with Lone Peak 3.5, Superior 3.5, Olympus 2.5)
- Muir Energy Gel – higher calorie, real food gels
- 2018 Shoe Predicitons
- Best Selling Shoes of 2017!!!
- Wishful7 – Which shoes do you want in 2018??!!
- Staff Picks – Favorite Shoes of 2017
- 7questions interview with Kaytlyn Gerbin
- Run data junkies can now join our Team7Hills Strava Club
- Sign up for our E-newsletter to get updates and special deals: send us an email with Newsletter as the subject
- Heather Anderson completes the triple crown of hiking–for the second time!! only the 2nd woman ever to accomplish this!! PCT, AT, and CDT (continental divide trail) through-hiked all 2 times
- Kaytlyn Gerbin wins the Cascade Crest 100! Matt Urbanski finishes 2nd in men’s race. Seth Wolpin PR’d Cascade Crest after running the Wonderland Trail the weekend before!
- Adam Hewey finishes the HardRock 100 miler–again!! He’s our resident Hardrocker!!
- Seth Wolpin and Ultrapedestrian Ras completed the Harvey Manning Challenge over the 4th of July!
- Kaytlyn Gerbin runs smart at Western States and claims 4th lady home! Top ten at this race is HUGE!
- Matt Urbanski scorns the trail and takes to the road to run the 2017 Boston Marathon (2:39:13)
- Kaytlyn Gerbin wins the Gorge Waterfalls 100k earning a Golden Ticket into 2017’s Western States 100
- Paige Pattillo finishes 2nd at Gorge Waterfalls 100k also earning her way into the Big Dance!!
- Heather Anderson, Adam Lint, and Seth Wolpin all officially finish one loop at the Barkley Maratho
- Wednesday Night- 7:30pm
- Saturday Morning – 8:30am *some Saturdays we will meet earlier and carpool to trails elsewhere
- First Sunday of Every Month – 10am with Seattle Green Lake Running Group
- Third Tuesday of Every Month: Territory Run Sunrise Run Seattle (Time varies dependant on sunrise)