New Shoes Now in:
- Topo Magnifly 2 – 25mm stack, zero drop, wide –amazing!
- Inov-8 Park Claw 275 GTX – with new Invisible Fit Gore Tex!!
- Topo HydroVenture – waterproof and a great fit!
- Saucony Peregrine 7 Winter Versions: RunShield and Ice+
- Altra Hiit XT
- Altra Timp Trail
- Altra Lone Peak 3.5
- Salomon Sense Ride
- Search #NewTrailShoes for our Instagram pictures of cool new trail shoes
Other New Stuff:
- Run Magnolia Ts and Longsleeves!
- Salomon and New Balance winter clothing
- UltrAspire Lumen 115C and Lumen 100 W
- Altra Gloves, Arm Warmers, Calf Sleeves
- DryMax: The Walmsley Sock
- Ultimate Direction Hardrocker 2017 vest
- Altra 4pt Gaiters (for use with Lone Peak 3.5 and Olympus 2.5)
- Muir Energy Gel – higher calorie, real food gels
- 11.21.17 – Group Run with Territory Run Co – 7am
- 11.25.17 – An Evening with Jeff Browning (aka Bronco Billy): Group Run 6:30pm, Talk 7:30pm
- 12.2.17 – Group Run at 8am, followed by Western States Lottery Viewing Party
- 12.3.17 – Group Run with the Seattle Green Lake Running Group, 10am.
- 12.6.17 – Group Run with the Seattle Mountain Running Group, time TBD
- 12.7.17 – An Evening with Gavin Woody, 7:30pm
- 12.15.17 – Seattle Running Club Holiday Party!
- Top7Trail 5th Anniversary edition
- 7questions interview with Kaytlyn Gerbin
- Run data junkies can now join our Team7Hills Strava Club
- Heather Anderson completes the triple crown of hiking–for the second time!! only the 2nd woman ever to accomplish this!! PCT, AT, and CDT (continental divide trail) through-hiked all 2 times
- Kaytlyn Gerbin wins the Cascade Crest 100! Matt Urbanski finishes 2nd in men’s race. Seth Wolpin PR’d Cascade Crest after running the Wonderland Trail the weekend before!
- Adam Hewey finishes the HardRock 100 miler–again!! He’s our resident Hardrocker!!
- Seth Wolpin and Ultrapedestrian Ras completed the Harvey Manning Challenge over the 4th of July!
- Kaytlyn Gerbin runs smart at Western States and claims 4th lady home! Top ten at this race is HUGE!
- Matt Urbanski scorns the trail and takes to the road to run the 2017 Boston Marathon (2:39:13)
- Kaytlyn Gerbin wins the Gorge Waterfalls 100k earning a Golden Ticket into 2017’s Western States 100
- Paige Pattillo finishes 2nd at Gorge Waterfalls 100k also earning her way into the Big Dance!!
- Heather Anderson, Adam Lint, and Seth Wolpin all officially finish one loop at the Barkley Marathons
- Keith Laverty finishes 9th at Chuckanut 50k and Masazumi is first Masters male for the 2nd year in a row.
- Wednesday Night- 7:30pm
- Saturday Morning – 8:30am *some Saturdays we will meet earlier and carpool to trails elsewhere
- First Sunday of Every Month – 10am with Seattle Green Lake Running Group
- Third Tuesday of Every Month: Territory Run Sunrise Run Seattle (Time varies dependant on sunrise)